2.28.2009

Half-Time is in the Buildin!!!

laughin my ass off for writing this

I am a senior in college and I've been tryna figure out what I'm gonna do with my life after I graduate. And although I have legitimate plans, I lowkey want to be a rapper. But I've run into a few problems.

Granted: My alter ego got mad swag. And as soon as Tatyana Desire a.k.a. Hot Taty comes out, GAME OVER. I wanna be able to incorporate other rappers into my persona. So I decided I'ma channel Biggie by putting some type of food into my rhymes; I'ma be like Lil Wayne with the styrofoam cup but step my game up with a travel mug; but I also wanna be like Mos Def and spit some lyrical consciousness; be like Tupac with the contradicting rap persona.

Problem: My freestyle game ain't on point. So I would try and freestyle but can only come up with eight bars at any given time. Every now and then I would be able to spit ten bars but most recently, like yesterday, I was able to come up with 12 bars. So its progressively getting better. But I can never get to that 16 bars.

Solution: I'm gon be a part-time rapper...that's right, PART-TIME!! It's gon be so dope because now I have a gimmick. I'm only gon make half albums that have half songs. I'm gonna have half concerts in an arena where I sell out half the arena. And my stage name: HALF TIME!

I'm so DOPE!!


So here goes my latest rhyme:

The music is spiritual
My rhymes is lyrical
Feeding real shit
So you all can leave full
Part time rapper
I shine like the clapper
My flow so sharp
It'll leave ya soul on a platter
Full time lady
My style never shady
Yo man stepped to me
Can he get with me? Maybe...



laughin low key

No comments: