2.12.2009

In Limbo...

For the last few weeks, my life has been spiraling. Some days, it would be up but the majority of the time I feel like I'm on a downward spiral. I had a therapy session yesterday and the therapist basically told me I was depressed without actually saying the words. I have been through bouts where I would feel sad, but never in my life have I ever felt this sad. I have never had such a low point that lasted for so long. I have been in a depressed mode for about a month now. This has preceded midterms so I can't say that was the cause.

I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster with a blindfold and my hands tied. As much as I would like to take the blindfold off and see what's coming next, my hands are tied.

Its so easy for me to identify what my issues are, and usually I can figure out what my next step will be for me to alleviate my issues. But this time...I just don't know. My life is in limbo and there's nothing I can do to change it.

No comments: