2.24.2009

Unrequited Emotion

There's this guy who I'm really interested in and who told me he was interested in me as well. But for some reason I feel I can't get through to him. He'll talk to me only when he feels like it or when it conveniences him. So now I'm all confused as to how I'm supposed to handle the situation. I've never had this kind of attraction to a guy. The kind of attraction that makes you smile and giggle at the simple mention of his name. The kind of attraction that makes you realize how much of a girl you are. The kind of attraction that makes you overanalyze what you say, how you dress, and how often you call or text. I wouldn't call it sprung...just heavily interested.

*Sighz* The complexity that is the male species...

In my mind: "Chocolate High" by India Arie featuring Musiq

2 comments:

belle âme said...

1st of all: when ii come over this weekend we must discuss!! 2ndly: well hell ill tell yooh mah advice when ii come hehe

Anonymous said...

I hate calculating when to text or call. And the whole convenience thing...the male specimen needs to work on that. Sometimes it's hard to figure out if they are just tryna play it cool or if they think they have it like that...like you're gonna wait around.

Good luck! ;)

-Ms. Anonymous