3.10.2009

Half-crazy

"Don't push me
Cuz I'm close to the edge
I'm tryin
Not to lose my head
(Uh huh huh huh huh)
Its like a jungle sometimes
It makes me wonder
How I keep from going under"

Much like most of my blogs, I do some of my best thinking in the shower. Anyway...this song came to me and made me realize how close I am to the edge. Reflecting on my depression, I recognized that I wasn't feeling like myself. At it dawned on me, is this how people feel when they seriously go crazy? It reminds me of this movie with Diana Ross acting as a schizophrenic. And she said in this movie that it feels like someone stole her brain. Although I don't feel like someone stole my brain, I felt as if I wasn't myself...like there was someone who knew me was operating as me. Some would call this split personality but have I gone crazy?

I feel as if I'm on the edge, stable, yet on the edge. And any thing can come about and knock me off my feet sending me over the edge. Is it me or does anyone else feel like this?

No comments: