10.05.2009

I'm lowkey hella juiced

FALL IS HERE!!! Time to break out the wool coats, scarves, and boots. I'm so excited that the weather is beginning to change. As much as I love summer, it seemed to have lasted a lot longer than it should have. Seriously?!?!? I still was in a relationship with summer at the end of September. So yesterday, when the weather declared winds and 69 degree forecast, I went to the back of my closet, found my sweater and put on my boots. Fall, I welcome thee. Although our relationship is intertwined with winter, because lets be honest...in California, there is no difference, I look forward to the scarves that get to come out of hibernation and my boots that get to see daylight (and not just through my window). But most importantly, I look forward to the new boots that are going to make its way to my closet as well as the potential peacoat I may purchase. WELCOME AUTUMN...WELCOME.

No comments: