10.13.2009

Boots, Scarves, and Umbrellas...Oh My!!!

I am absolutely loving this weather. Its something about the first rain of the year that brings something out of people. Some people seem to realize how lonely they are when the weather gets cold. Now all of a sudden people want to be involved in relationship and are looking for snuggle buddies. While others seem to want to get kinda frisky with the rain. Often looking for someone who is just as stupid to go and have sex in the rain. By all means...do what you do people. Just make sure you get your flu vaccines before you get all kinky in 63 degree weather. Which actually feels like 55 with all the rain and high winds. Me on the other hand, I'm just looking for pajamas with the footies (courtesy of Target), a good movie, good friends, hot cocoa, and a big blanket to welcome in this beautiful weather. If anyone wants to join me, by all means, I have an open door policy (only if I know you). Rain...I welcome thee.

No comments: