1.26.2009

A Sugary Sweet Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is coming up and I wanted to make sure that those of you who need help picking up the opposite sex had pick up lines to learn from. Disclaimer: I am not responsible for responses that you receive when using these lines. ENJOY!!!


1. Yo daddy must be a terrorist cuz you the bomb.

2. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven.

3. If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together

4. Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again

5. Hi, I'm {insert your name here}
~big brother

6. You know, I got the whole dictionary tatooed on my penis. So why don't you come over later so I can put some words in your mouth
~ Eric S.

7. Well u must be tired cuz u been runnin through my mind all day
~my Bestest

8. Wait girl, where r ur wings, because u r definitely are an angel
~my Bestest

9. I want u to be the ying to my yang
~my Bestest

10. When God made you, he didn't break the mold... He put you on his trophy shelf.
~Joshy Poo

11. Are you from Tennessee cuz you're the only ten I see.
~ Christian

12. Can I check your tag? I wanna see if you were made in heaven.
~ Chris G.

13. Excuse me, you got a second I would like to introduce me. I'm BC I'd love to take you to my studi. Oh that's my room and tonight you be my roomie. And we could watch a movie, maybe watch TV. But the perfect night would be to listen to my CD. Before sleep we could do the 'oohwee' and hopefully your boy doesn't see it on his newsfeed... Haha
~ BC

14. Why do you look so sad? What can I do to make you glad?
~ Megan

15. If you were a booger...I'd pick you.
~ Mark J.

No comments: