2.10.2008

I put on my happy face...


And I wonder...why is it that we as humans don't take the time to realize our blessings in life. The words of Destiny's Child currently come to mind "I woke up this morning/The sunshine was shining/I put on my happy face/I'm living I'm able/I'm breathing/I'm grateful/I put on my happy face". I realize that life is an ongoing lesson. I firmly believe there should be no regrets in life...just lessons. Be it good or bad...everything is a lesson. I realized this a while ago. Initially...I regretted losing my virginity. But as time went on (and I broke up with my first) I realized there was a reason I did it, and that I shouldn't regret it but be more cautious of the people I have sex with. Had I known that he was a jerk, I prolly wouldn't have slept with him. But it just goes to show that it's better to get to know someone before having sex with them...hence, my lesson learned.
I say this just let all of you know a little bit about my outlook on life. I have no regrets, and I believe no one else should. And everyday you wake up, take it as an opportunity to learn from all experiences because "this world's not so bad after all".

"When you smile...the whole world smiles with you"


No comments: