3.27.2010

My Pet Peeves

So after reading a friend's pet peeves, I decided to make one of my own. She said that mine would be longer and meaner. I don’t know about longer, I don’t know about meaner, but I’m definitely gonna try to make this interesting.
  • People who put their shoes on my bed. You’ve been walking around on God knows what and put your shoes where I sleep. Get the... fuck outta here.

  • The sound of styrofoam rubbing against each other.

  • Bitches who wanna talk shit via Honesty box and currently Formspring but don’t have the balls to identify themselves. If you wanna be a real woman or man, come from out the shadows. All that anonymous talk is for the birds. Grow some balls and say it to my face.

  • HP laptops

  • The Mexicans who keep running by my apartment making it feel like a 6.8 on the Richter scale.

  • People who don’t mind their business.

  • Parents who don’t know how to raise their kids. Yes…you are raising the spawn of Satan. SPANK your kids…they’ll cry now and thank you later.

  • The 405 freeway

  • Inglewood police

  • LAPD

  • Police in general

  • The Ladera Center on the weekend

  • The fact that the Friday’s at the Ladera Center really believes it’s a club but closes at midnight. Velvet ropes…seriously?

  • The cold that my second and third graders gave me.

  • People who complain about your cleaning but don’t clean themselves.

  • Heater vents that allow for sound to easily be transmitted.

  • People claim they act like adults but have yet to show that they are.

  • Nosy people who are all up and through your shit but YOU don’t kick it in the sandbox with them. Like how do you know what I have in my room and I didn't invite you in? How do you know I have a case of wine in my room? Hell…why are you in my room?

  • People who go and tell your business to everyone but won’t say it to your face

  • How Oprah is on the cover of EVERY issue of her magazine.

  • Comedians who aren’t funny.

  • How no matter how much you clean, it’s never good enough for your parents. (every Nigerian has experienced this…be real)

  • Girls who use their sexuality as a crutch.

  • Signs that say “Do not turn on Red”. Like why? No cars are coming…why can’t I go?

  • How UCLA was forever under construction throughout my entire 4 years

  • Policy makers at UCLA

  • The racism amongst the UC system

  • The fact that Justin Bieber is my guilty pleasure [hangs head in shame]

  • My vindictive mind. (it’s a blessing and a curse. If you have ever crossed me, I have fully planned how to carry out revenge. Luckily for you, I tend not to act on those thoughts…you’re welcome)

  • Liars

  • People who try to suck something out of a straw but there’s nothing left...throw the jamba juice away.

  • Smelly people

  • Ashy people…cocoa butter is your friend

  • People who eat around you but don’t offer any…RUDENESS

  • This bipolar California weather

  • People who you don’t like that continue talking to you…bitch I don’t like you. Why are you talking to me?

  • Rihanna

  • BET not picking up The Game

  • Network tv canceling all the black shows

  • Bikers. C’mon…you’re impeding on traffic. Take the bus or walk.

  • The way Mo’Nique yells on her show. Don’t get me wrong…she’s cool, just loud.

  • The Barefoot and Yellowtail wine brands…just doesn’t taste right.

  • People with ugly feet who wear sandals.

  • Gas prices

  • People who can’t drive

  • People who follow you with the high beams on

  • Not having a shot of tequila when I need it. [currently having a moment]

  • People who bump into you and don’t apologize

  • When my personal space get invaded…back, back and give me five feet people, five feet.

  • Passive aggressive people. Say what you need to say and move on.

  • Being home on the weekends…gotta get more money in my life.

No comments: