1.03.2010

So long 2009, welcome 2010

I am in no mood to share with you my experiences of 2009. Those of you whom I hold dear know what happened in my life in 2009. If you're uncertain, feel free to catch an idea from past posts. I will, on the other hand, will share with you my hopes for the future. I have been through my fair share of ups and downs. I've seen happiness, I've taken walks on the wild side, I've had happy mornings that have ended in sleepless nights. I began the year being depressed and only God saw me through it. As I began 2010 in a somewhat similar state, only God will see me through this transition that I'm prepared to go through.

In 2010, I pray that this year be the year that things happen. As the new year begins, so begins a life change for me. I'm broke, in recovery and yet I remain hopeful. I have found a job that is designed for me and trust I'm going to fight for it.

This will be the year that I get that career that suits me. This will be the year that I continue my business plans for my "splounge". This will be the year the my personal life remains consistent and excels to a place that causes me no more headaches. THIS WILL BE THE YEAR THAT THINGS HAPPEN!!!

I don't make new year's resolutions. I just let things happen as they may. If my mind is set on something, best believe I'm gonna make it happen. So watch out 2010, I got my head on right, and a plan that's unstoppable. I'm goin in hard.

No comments: