1.03.2010

My 2009 change

It's been a while since I've been blogging. The last post I made was in reference to Soulja Boy's ignorance. Since then, I have officially completed my collegiate life. I am officially an alumni from UCLA as of December 9, 2009. The following week, I had a breast reduction surgery. Amidst my recovery, I discovered that I am officially broke...lol (as most college students who graduate). So this left me in a state where I couldn't even hustle to make enough money to pay rent. Nonetheless, I'm trying to remain optimistic as the new year begins (please believe that its not that easy. I'm borderline happy and depressed). I look forward to being able to make a transition into the "real world" that has been awaiting me since birth. The bubble that I live in has officially busted.

No comments: